- Do you feel lost and left out in the dark with so many regulations to learn and remember?
- Did you get stopped at a port of entry and get fined because you had no idea you needed that particular permit?
- Are you working long hours trying to figure out the paperwork?
If you said yes to at least one of these questions we can help! This service is designed with YOU in mind.
What if we could do these services for you? Would you be interested?
- Access and manage your motor carrier portal
- Automatically file your annual UCR*
- Automatically update your DOT record annually
- Set up and help maintain your Driver Qualification files
- Set up and maintain your vehicle maintenance files
- Monitor your DOT & MC record monthly
What if we will also...
- File your IFTA reports*
- File any mileage tax reports [like NM, NY, KY and/or OR]*
- File your IRS 2290, if applicable *
- Monitor your DOT safety rating
- Provide you with DOT Drug & Alcohol Supervisory Training Online Course
- Provide you with Drug & Alcohol Policy Training for Employees Online Course
Still interested? What if we also...
- Provide New Entrant Audit Assistance
- Hooked you up with the best factoring company in the country to keep the cash flowing who can also keep you on the road with their awesome brokerage firm
- Offered a built in Drug Consortium*
Would this be of value to you? Would this help free up time worrying about paperwork so your fleet can drive?
- Sign up using the form below
- Provide us with current truck & trailer registration cards
- Provide us with IFTA and Mileage Tax information
- Provide us with driver information so we can set up the DQ files
- Provide us with your vehicle maintenance files
Initially we will get everything set up [please allow 5-7 days] for you on your behalf and monitor your off road paperwork from there.
Each month you will receive an update to review all of the information pertaining to your trucking/bus operation. Simply communicate with us of any changes along with your trips sheets for fuel tax reporting.
What additional fees should you expect?
For a typical 80,000 pound truck you may expect...
- $80 annual UCR fee for a fleet size of 1-2 trucks/buses [price increases depending on the fleet size]
- $550 IRS 2290 fee per truck
- IFTA & Mileage tax varies depending on where you travel and where the fuel was purchased
- Annual driver MVR approximately $20-$30 per driver
- Drug Consortium Drug Tests (may range from $75+ depending on the type of test needed)
SIGN UP TODAY on the form below!
- $125 per truck in fleet per month